Brandzooka (brandzooka.com) is looking for an awesome agile Product Owner to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for communication, facilitating process, and bridging the gap between user experience, user needs, and technology. This position will focus on working with teams across the company (engineering, sales, & media/product) helping manage the backlog, roadmap, and product development.. You will report directly to the company’s CEO. We are looking for a team member with agile product owner experience who thrives in an early stage startup environment. You will be responsible for shepherding the process of new product deliverables from conception to release. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with and seeing the big picture, but also loves diving in at the tactical level and getting your hands dirty.
- Collaborate with members across the company to understand and map out product features and deliverables from conception to release
- Own product management tasks in collaboration with the engineering, design, and media teams
- Own sprint tracking and sprint management for our engineering team in conjunction with our scrum master
- Work with leaders at the company across departments to define solutions and product design
- Coordinate efforts throughout the business to balance level-of-effort, risk, and opportunity size in order to prioritize product portfolio
- Spearhead cross-departmental product committee to define new and existing areas of product investment to address market needs
- Help prioritize a product roadmap to meet business objectives
- Understand the market and customer needs to help define product requirements and specifications for new features
- Collaborate closely with product designers and engineering to define and scope solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, media, sales, marketing, and executive teams to define and launch successful product features
- Help triage and prioritize customer issues into development sprints
- Instill product management expertise into the DNA of the company
- Bachelors in relevant area (or equivalent work experience).
- 3-5+ years SaaS agile product ownership experience.
- Experience working in agile/scrum development processes and lean methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across Engineering, Design, and Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Having knowledge/experience in the ad tech space would be an added plus, but not required
Our team is based in Boulder, CO. We are open to remote applicants, but some travel to Boulder, CO would be required.
- Salary Range: $80,000-$115,000 depending on a range of factors including experience.
- We offer 1 of the 2 platinum level insurance plans offered in Colorado. The health insurance policy covers up to 99% of the employee's premium and 50% of dependents. So, yeah, that's pretty cool! We offer health, dental, and vision insurance!
- Potential participation in the company's ESOP (employee stock plan)
- 401(k) plan with matching program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Remote / Work From Home Options
- Office Workspaces Remain Open and Optional for Employees During Pandemic
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Casual Dress
Recently named to the top 1,000 companies on the Inc. 5000 list for the second year in a row, Brandzooka is one of Colorado’s fastest-growing tech startups. We've grown by building a team that's full of irreverent, friendly, fun, incredibly intelligent, hard-working individuals devoted to building success in the right way. We focus on seeing the big picture throughout and are highly collaborative. With deep roots in Boulder, Colorado, Brandzooka is a Series A funded team of media gurus, engineers, and advertising ambassadors on a mission to make the most powerful video marketing systems available to everyone. We work incredibly hard, have fun, and constantly challenge ourselves to push the limits of what’s achievable.
Interested? Give us a Holler!
Submit your badass cover letter and resume our way - we’re looking forward to hearing from you.